“"We at Bromic are looking for good people to join us in our growth. This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of the development of an international business, learning from the experience that The Bromic Group – and our people – bring. It is a fantastic intrapreneurial opportunity for you and your career, into the future. I look forward to meeting you, and working with you upon your successful application.”
Josh Maingard, Head of Product & Brand Bromic Group
In a nutshell
As a Business Development Manager Europe at Bromic based in Schijndel you will be responsible for the dealer and distribution network in outdoor heating solutions across Europe. You will identify, generate and evaluate new business opportunities for solutions that are applied in residential and commercial areas like hotels, restaurants and cafés across the EU. You will build and maintain strong working relationships with high end outdoor furniture companies and resellers. Next to that you are responsible for increasing sales and gaining market share across Europe (Primary focus: Benelux, UK, Germany and France). In this position you have 2 direct reports.
What are your responsibilities as a Business Development Manager Europe?
- You will create and execute the strategic and operational plans for expanding new business together with the Architectural Consultants (based in the Netherlands and Italy) and with the Head of Product & Brand.
- You have an online and physical focus; you regularly visit dealers and resellers across Europe to advise upon Bromic solutions.
- Prepare proposals and quotations including presentations for (prospective) customers and follow through the progress of all quotations raised.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with key accounts and other important stakeholders, keeping the knowledge of all client details up to date.
- You will develop and execute the plan for achievement of yearly targets and KPI’s.
- Next to that you prepare reports and you analyse progress in relation to the development of business opportunities.
- You will also provide information for the market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- With your hands-on approach you will create new business opportunities and leads in the EU.
- You have a customer centric mindset, you will identify needs to be filled and you will evaluate current product results for recommendation of new products and services.
- You will participate in educational opportunities to update your job knowledge.
- Beside that you will provide technical training to customers.
- You will report to the Head of Product & Brand (based in Australia).
What is Bromic looking for in a Business Development Manager Europe?
- Bachelor’s degree (mechanical, industrial or commercial).
- You have experience with a start-up territory.
- Next to that you have at least one-year experience in people management.
- Affinity with heating solutions is preferred.
- Fluent in English, German and Dutch both verbal and written. French is preffered.
- You will be required to travel across the European region to support dealers and resellers (one week a month).
- You live at max. 1 hour’s drive from the headquarters based at Schijndel, the Netherlands.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You work according to Bromic Values: PAIPIC (People/Accountability/Integrity/Performance/Innovation/Customer Focus).
- You have a hunter’s mindset and you have a great sense to find opportunities and challenges.
- Also, you are able to work independently and set priorities.
- You are self-motivated, organized and pro-active.
- Next to that, you have excellent written, numerical and verbal communication skills.
What does Bromic offer?
- A pleasant working environment and a close team with an open culture.
- The opportunity to create your own activities and to build on new markets.
- Solid primary and secondary working conditions, a car, a bonus, a laptop and phone of the company.
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment.
- And the possibility to grow in the role.
About Bromic Group
Bromic is an international leader that designs, manufactures and distributes a diverse range of quality, technically advanced, innovative engineered products on a global scale. From Plumbing and Gas, through to Heating and Refrigeration, all of Bromic’s divisions operate from the purpose-built facility in Sydney, Australia. Covering 6.500 square metres, this state-of-the-art hub is home to Bromic’s headquarters, sales and support teams, engineering, testing and warehousing.
Bromic Heating is unique in being the only company to design, engineer and manufacture gas, electric and portable outdoor heating products. Making the heating solutions even more special is the fact that across the Smart-Heat™ range, the outdoor heaters offer superior heating performance which others simply can’t match. And that’s no idle boast – it is pure fact.
Interested? Apply today!
You can apply directly by clicking on the "apply" button. Or via our website
The application procedure runs through WETALENT in Nieuwkuijk. For questions about the vacancy or the procedure you can call 088-2809000 or contact us by e-mail.